TOAD in the HOLE COMPETITION
Wednesday 17th April 2019
With the full compliment of 48 teams, this year was once again a great evening of toading.
Thank you to all the teams that took part especially those who had travelled from outside of Lewes and Sussex.
To all the new teams taking part we hope you enjoyed the event.
This year the final was an all Rodmell affair.
The winners were Rodmell Toad Club.
The runners up were Rodmell Royals.
Lewes Lions Club wish to thank the following people:-
Bar provided by Commercial Square Bonfire Society
- F.Richards & Son (Lewes) Ltd. Family Butchers, Western Road, Lewes
- Harveys Brewery
- ICS Industrial Roofing and Cladding
- SJS Van and Portable Toilet Hire
- Ditchling MOT’s
- Ringmer Service Centre, Mechanical Repair Specialists
- Knilljames Chartered Accountants
- V H T Ltd. Harvey Self Drive Hire
- D.B. Green Ltd. Heating Engineers
- White Hart Hotel, Lewes
Next Years’ Competition will be on Wednesday 15th April 2020. Entry forms will be sent out by email to all teams who participated in the competition in previous years. Should you wish to enter a team, please email email@example.com.