TOAD in the HOLE COMPETITION
Wednesday 18th April 2018
With the full compliment of 48 teams, this year was once again a great evening of toading.
Thank you to all the teams that took part especially those who had traveled from outside of Lewes and Sussex.
This year’s winners were the Black Horse, Lewes. Runners up again this year were DCC.
Lewes Lions Club wish to thank the following people:-
Bar provided by Commercial Square Bonfire Society
- F.Richards & Son (Lewes) Ltd. Family Butchers, Western Road, Lewes
- Harveys Brewery
- ICS Industrial Roofing and Cladding
- SJS Van and Portable Toilet Hire
- Ditchling MOT’s
- Ringmer Service Centre, Mechanical Repair Specialists
- Knilljames Chartered Accountants
- V H T Ltd. Harvey Self Drive Hire
- D.B. Green Ltd. Heating Engineers
- White Hart Hotel, Lewes
Next Years’ Competition will be on Wednesday 17th April 2019. Entry forms will be sent out by email to all teams who participated in the competition in previous years. Should you wish to enter a team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.